2010年5月4日星期二

"MUET——Malaysian University English Test" is over...

Pressure...this is my first time blogging in English...
Welcome for everyone to read but make sure u know my terrible english
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Bad dream was passed ...
Already 6 or 7 month...
i think my English got a lot of improvement...XD
Although i know i still have many grammar mistake...
My language is weak and my dictionary is lack...
i have not enough word in my "memory stick"...
i hate to learn about the past tense and present tense...some more perfect past tense and so on...
it make me so confuse...


I cant speak automatically...
the word,the verb i sound is not automatically...
i still need to think and make a sentence,then only i can speak...
i know that's not good ...


i can't listen to the native speaker...
that's difficult for me to understand what is the native speaker say...
i can't understand why they are so great...they can speak so well...
because they start speaking English when they are born to this world...
Just like me...i learn to speak Cantonese...when i'm still a child...


i regret...why my mum never send me to a English primary school...


I can't write an essay that zero grammar mistake...
red pen's underline...teacher's comment...my essay alway full with such things.
i really dislike to learn English...i give up for a long long time...
but now...the first day i'm enter form6...anything is change...
u should well in English...speak well...listen clear...write well...easily understand the verb,the word,the idiom,the slang...good spelling...
anythings in English ...that's form6 and university...
the f6 student is force to take MUET——Malaysian University English Test
u support to pass all the paper...
For me,a guy who's get 7D for English in SPM ...that's a bad bad new for me~~


Stress ! Pressure!
Everyday force myself to learn English...
though any way just want to improve my English...
Is it too late for me?...a f6 student can't understand the word"discriminant","allowance","endangerous"...
all of this word i start learning from last year...
i regret why i give up my English...
now,my basic is not good...this make me face the difficulties during the MUET class...
what teacher said i have to hear it twice only can get the point and clear...
when teacher want us stand in front of all fellow classmate and do presentation or introduce ourself...
"good~good~ggggood~morning teacherrrrr~~todaaayyyy~~~"
sound word by word...nervous...or the idiom said"i have a butterfly in my stomach"


Since these 6 month...i learn a lot...
i know more word...i can speak(at least better than before)
i learn idiom...i learn slang...and i fall in love with it...
i try to get more improvement for my language...
i need more help ...i need people to teach me more about English...
start from the very basic things...learn past tense and present tense...
It is okay for me...
Just want to make correction...


Actually...i'm so stress after write all of these...
sorry for my broken "Singlish"...and all the grammatical error...
If you can't understand don't ask...because i can't explain to you clearly~~
i apologize first~ XD


Last but not least, the Muet is over for a temporary ...
i will get my result in July...maybe it's a "flying colours"or may be it's colourless for me...
if i fail to get band3  i will have to enter the exam hall again~~
GOD BLESS ME PLEASE...




Writen by:
Wilson豆腐佬

5 条评论:

fufu 说...

i had my muet 11yrs ago... hahaha i didnt do well for speaking but i wrote quite well hahaha :) i got only 4 >< but well consider good at that time :)

发白日梦^^ 说...

哈哈。。。很神奇的,我第一次考也pass了。。。然后就贪心想拿更好的成绩。。。谁知道就只能停留在同一个level。。。加油咯!

豆腐 说...

fufu:
get band 4 is good enough ad...
i'm so jealous~~hopefully can get a lower band 3...XDDDDD

发白日梦^^:
哈哈~~你应该继续去补习班读的~这样会学得很多,也不会停在一个LEVEL~~我考虑去英文补习班,但是STPM过后~~哈哈哈

七仔 CJ 说...

Hey..i also take muet leh~
my speaking not over yet,
is on next week!! haha~

btw its never too late for everyone to learn new things lah...
Put some effort and you will gain more!
加油吧~ 我英语也很烂!><

豆腐 说...

七仔 CJ:
哈哈~谢啦~一起加油吧!我们的英文一定可以到达最高境界的~某天...XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails