2010年12月25日星期六

Merry Christmas ... Lonely Christmas

Feel lonely in this Christmas Eve?
Yes.

Feel like wanna have someone special celebrate wif u?
Yes.

Feel like u are not really happy when u are in a group of frenz?
Erm...no...cuz my frenz make me happy and they even help me to forget the sadness feel....although it is juz temporarily...

Have u celebrate with frenz?
Yes. I went to KTV with them. So we are damn crazy at all and almost destroy the KTV room...so funny...=)
Then,i had hang out with my sis and her frenz at night...sat at Mcd whole night from 8pm until 10.30pm.
After tht we change our destination to Station One...and i meet my best frenz there...then we count down together...sat at there playing card, listen to ppl singing...quite enjoy~
Then count down for Christmas with ppl there...felt good ^^

So do u like Christmas festival?
Definitely yes...i love this festival the most...^^
When i was a child...i'm so believe in Santa Claus...but all my wish never come true >.<

What u hope for the other coming Christmas?
Erm...i don't knw...hopefully can get someone special accompany me...if not, hope i can still celebrate with all my best frenz and my family =)

What song can represent ur feeling about Chritmas ?
《圣诞结》by Eason Chan...

没有评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails