2010年8月8日星期日

Dear Friend...my "just friend"



My friend,
since i knew you not long ago,
i'm very good impression on you,
you just very nice with me,
but at the same moment,
my heart have been broke by someone,
i'm afraid of being hurt the second time,
so i reject the feel that i have on you,
i refuse to like you,
In fact,there are a lot of impossible between you and me,
and i know what you want from me is just be a friend.
Since these few day,
my trial exam is near,
but i can't concentrate on my study and revision,
because i've always wanted you,
i can't control my mind to thinking on you...

Here i have to say that,
i were give up,
i hope you can find a perfect match with you,
i were treat u as a forever friend,
and i'ill try my best to not LOVE you anymore,
ya,no more... ...

There is a song "Dear Friend" by 顺子
but was cover by Dudu杜华瑾(the girl that i admire so)
the lyrics is stand for some point of view to you,
the melody is represent my emotional...

if someday you see this you will understand me but i believe that this won't be happen... ...

没有评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails