2011年9月16日星期五

The Days After Enter USM.


It is about 1 week ago i din't update my blog since i'm enter USM .

First time have my orientation week in University and it was make me so suffer because on the sleeping time they given is only one day 3 to 4 hours. Soon, it is gonna be ok because now i have already pass my orientation and my rush hours. A.S.A.P , trouble comes again to me because i have no idea about my classes work.
I'm blurring around and just want to get a break for all the thing that confusing me.

So i went home on yesterday . When i reached home , my mum was falling sick for few day . She just too weak and lie on the sofa . Oh my mum , why you never take care on yourself .I just leave home for few days then you have been turned on your healthy alarm to red light. You make me worries...And daddy just bought a second hand digital camera for me, felt warm and touch but actually a digital camera is not in my needed list . However i'm still appreciate it so so much and maybe it is useful for my future activity.

After i reached my hometown(Taiping) then i have a little bit rush because i have to buy lunch for my mum then i was went to Tesco to buy some personal needs and my daily life stuff. In the evening i went to lake garden for jogging but the sky weeping whole the evening. Again i was jogging in the fine rain . It feel a little bit EMO but i have habit about it . At night i bought 2 cake for daddy and mummy to celebrate their birthday(Their birthday quite near for each other). Just a simple celebration then i was hang out again with my friend and have a good time with them at a cafe.

Time pass so fast when i'm just try to relaxing myself and i will be go back to USM later with a 7.30pm bus. Well , say goodbye again to my lovely family , my friend and my home town. ='(

Actually i'm not afraid to my UNI life just some time it make me wonder too much thing and fill in pressure on me. Hopefully i won't get stress and find a way to copping my pressure soon.

Maybe some of you will feel curious or wonder why i have updating my blog with English word. It is because i want to improve my writing skill in English. At USM , i discovered that many off them know English well and speak well too. But many of them don't know Mandarin. What we call this type of people is Banana(Chinese but don't know Mandarin ). I know where is my level so i have to practice more. My English suck because i have gave up to study well English for 10 years. That's why i always said , laziness kill people. Now only i know English is importance . I'm started to learn English during lower form 6. It is not too late for everyone to start to learn English after some years . Compare to other maybe i was a little bit late but i will give more effort on it.

Here by, i'm apologize for my broken English and terrible grammar mistake. One day, i will make zero error on my writing and speaking skill in English. Thank you =)

没有评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails